Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Have you tried our audiobooks?


For those who didn’t know, audiobooks are the perfect way to help the time pass more quickly on a long drive. On my drive home last weekend, I listened to Cloaked by Alex Flinn, performed by Alexander Cendese. The drive takes over 6 hours roundtrip, so this audiobook was the perfect length (6 hr., 46 min.). Usually by the time I reach my destination I’m itching to get out of the car, but Cendese’s vocal performance of the various characters had me captivated for the entire drive. With a cursed prince/frog, enchanted talking swans, witches, and a hot princess, this isn’t your ordinary fairy tale. Add in a teenage shoe repair guy with a magic cloak as a hero, and the result is an engaging tale that will keep you entertained until the very last moment. Don’t believe me? Check it out for yourself and get CLOAKED!

(Not a fan of audiobooks? We have Cloaked in print as well! )

P.S., The audiobooks have moved! You can find them now on the 2nd floor by the Educational DVDs.

No comments: