Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mine Till Midnight & Seduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas

It had been a long time since I enjoyed a good romance or women's fiction novel as they are now called.

Since I usually tend to read mysteries, suspense, or intrigue, I was sure this was not going to interest me. That's what I get for being judgmental.

I liked Mine Till Midnight so much that I immediately started on Seduce Me at Sunrise.

I mentioned them to my sister (an avid romance reader) who then devoured every book that Lisa Kleypas had written. Then she told me the news that made me positively giddy--there is a whole series about the Hathaways.

What makes these stories so compelling? In my opinion, it's the gypsy men (is that politically correct?). I'll be spending my cold winter weekends curled up with the Hathaways.

You can visit Lisa Kleypas's web page at www.lisakleypas.com.

No comments: